Thursday, August 19, 2010

The legends of Hakua Part 5, An old rival is a good ally

The Green toa-warrior was deep in thought while at the same time flying in a search for Hakua. Hakua on the otherhand, knew who he was dealing with and what to do to avoid him. "Well this won't be as easy as it used to be but I must try." Hakua said. Hakua lept in the air and shot at the planet's surface with his focused explsion. He flew up meeting the green toa in his path and struck. "Well, that worked now for me to confront my old rival. "Owwww...." Urked the toa. "Hello Dracona.... It's been a while." Hakua said while kickig the toa in the side lurching him onto his back. A small gust of air came from underneath Dracona lifting him to his feet and giving him a healthy looking glow. "Aaahh. Hakua it's an honour to meet an outcast. Especially if I know I can kill you." "Dracona I am ready for any fights. Bring it" Hakua and Dracona prepared for battle. Dracona was the first to strike hitting hakua in the chest and again in the legs. Hakua was awestruck with the power in that. Dracona lunged in again interupting Hakua's failed attempt at regaining balance. "Now warrior face my power!" Dracona's eyes began to let off a green flame and his hands became enveloped in fire and an invisible substance easily defined as air. "You will face my full wrath!" Dracona unleashed his entire what seemed to be soul on Hakua causing a mass explosion of sparks, flames, and darkness. "Shadow?" Dracona asked himself. "Yes Dracona.... shadows." Hakua whispered. "No! How did you escaped that explosion!?" "I am originally a toa of focus. But I have the ability to meld into shadows. Now face defeat and join my team!" "Okay fine. Please don't strike me down. I know you can defeat me especially in your new form. Now let's go." "where to?" Hakua asked. "An old friend we both know....." To be continued......

1 comment: