Thursday, July 29, 2010

Legends of Hakua 4, a whole new problem

Hakua dragged himself up the stairs to the building and collapsed at the door, at that moment a guard opened the door and dragged him inside. "Hakua isn't it?" said the guard. "How did you kno- know!" "Hhhmmm. Lucky guess I suppose." "Wait I know yo-." Just then the large doors ahead slammed open into a room with 10-15 people that appeared as elders. "Hello heretic, how was your welcome?" "You don't know me do you? I expected that... maybe this will help." The elder removed his robes to reveal a white and silver body with a silver mask. "No... this can'- can't be yo- you." Hakua replied. "Nice to see you again my son. Unfortunatly I can't take this easy on you... it's a shame." "What can't you go easy on?" "Your punishment... It hurts me to say this but you are sentenced to barrier building of the city New Atero. Good luck." "I think not", Hakua again felt a strong surge rush through him, he jumped to his feet and grabbed his blade. He turns to his father and shot him against the wall with a powerful blast, then he faced the small group of 5 elders and hit them all with a soul killing blast that burns their insides to nothing. The final 10 elders were fleeing the area when Hakua leaped in the air and smashed the ground with his blade. Throwing the elders into the ground with broken necks. "Now I've got to get out." Then he blasted a hole in the wall and lept out on top of the city wall. While he was running a passing toa spotted him. "You're mine this time, no escaping me!" The mysterious toa sprinted after Hakua and then jumped up and extended his protosteel wings. "I'd like to just see you try to run from me... To be continued

1 comment: